Quotes

I haven't been everywhere but it's on my list. ~ Susan Sontag

Friday, January 6, 2012

Country Living- Hayang



When I moved to Korea I spent my first year living in a small town called Hayang. Hayang is a quaint little town with about 40 000 people and has everything that you need. It's administratively part of the city of Gyeongsan, but geographically it's about 20 minutes out of Gyeongsan.


Both Hayang and Gyeongsan are considered 'country' compared to other bigger, more cosmopolitan cities like Seoul, Incheon and Busan.


Part of my journey in Korea involves getting to know the area in which I live. The locals, the culture, the scenery. 




















Walk way to my classroom at Hayang Girls High. 











The road going up to my school. 







Another road leading to my school. 















Rice paddies between my school and my apartment. 



















My apartment in the distance. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment